We are early adopters of multiple forms of communication, encouraging our clients, employers, purchasers, and employees to be as independent as possible. We do this by engaging with them through multiple means.
We can provide our clients with access to a personalised, interactive, online tool, IngeusWorks, which improves their job search capability, engagement and motivation by enabling:
- Self-help – IngeusWorks is accessible from any computer with an internet connection, so enables clients to progress their job search at any time
- Visibility – IngeusWorks makes the clients’ personal goals and job matches more ‘tangible’
- Additional services – IngeusWorks enables clients to undertake activities above and beyond what they might do otherwise
- Flexibility and choice – IngeusWorks enables clients to customise the information they receive based on their job goals
- Empowerment – IngeusWorks challenges clients’ self image from dependent beneficiary to self-directed customer
- Computer skills – IngeusWorks assists in developing computer skills in a non-threatening manner
- Localised information – IngeusWorks is an extensive job-focused information portal with guidance on getting ready for work, getting a job, keeping a job, and wellbeing at work
- Consistency of support and advice across our network of offices.