Ingeus France has delivered the following programmes:
- Atouts Cadres – this programme supports executives and highly skilled professionals to gain employment or to start their own business. Delivered in consortium with Var (part of the Ranstad group), we provide services in the Paris area, Bretagne and Aquitaine.
- Contrat d’autonomie (Suburbs Programme) – this programme aims to assist 18 to 25 year olds from disadvantaged suburbs to find a job, create or acquire a business, or qualify through training. This contract is delivered for the Directorate General for Employment and Vocational Training (Ministry for Employment). We provide services in the Paris area, Rhône, and Nord.
- TVE (Trajectoire Vers l’Emploi) – the aim of this programme is to assist long-term job seekers into work as early as possible through a reinforced, intensive and tailored case management approach. This programme is delivered in Paris and surrounding areas.
- CPP (Confirmer son Projet Professionnel) – helps long-term job seekers identify and achieve at least one professional target to enable them to secure a job as quickly as possible. It is delivered in the Paris area.
- CSP (Contrat de Sécurisation Professionnelle) – this program comprises (i) six weeks of outplacement support for employees facing redundancy and (ii) delivery of 12 months of case management support for unemployed people followed by 6 months in-work support.
- HR services for companies and employees – to enable career progression or establishment of career paths.
Formerly, we also assisted through the following programmes in France:
- PARE (Prestation d’Accompagnement Régional vers l’Emploi) – to assist people with disabilities to overcome physical and social constraints, build on their capabilities and move into work. A programme in partnership with Agefiph in Paris area (Seine Saint Denis).
- CIBLE – helping unemployed people from a variety of backgrounds (mature aged, young people and people with health conditions) into employment.
- Case management of people with health conditions – this programme was delivered for two years for AGEFIPH (the organisation responsible for managing levies paid by French companies employing at least twenty people,) and aimed to assist people who had been on health related benefits for an extended period.
- Diagnostics and assessment of people on the minimum unemployment benefit to assess their employability and refer them to the appropriate services. This programme was delivered for the regional Parisian council, Hauts-de-Seine
- Energies Emploi 92 – a programme with the regional Parisian council, Hauts-de-Seine, to deliver employment services to beneficiaries of the minimum unemployment benefit, at least half of whom had been on this benefit for between two and six years. This programme required us to work closely with community organisations and develop strong links with employers to access job vacancies.
- In 2007, we were awarded a contract with the Ministry of Employment to assist 800 young graduates in the Haute-Normandie region to find employment. The characteristics of this client group included lack of confidence, lack of work experience, reliance on parents and family for financial, emotional and physical support, and peer group pressure against employment.
- Maison de l'Emploi des Hauts de Bievre – a contract to intensively assist, collectively and individually, unskilled young people between the ages of 18 and 30 into sustainable employment. Our delivery model was based on enhancing each individual’s strengths and capabilities to give them the skills to job search independently.
- Unedic – supporting long-term unemployed people who required intensive support into employment. We delivered a first experiment on two cities, and then got awarded an extension of the programme in three regions (Paris area, North and Normandie).